Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A massive class action lawsuit against the government, states and businesses enforcing the jab is coming.

I can feel it.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Study: Vaccines Being Administered Incorrectly - YouTube

DISCLAIMER: The views shared in this video regarding COVID vaccines, treatments, or administrative techniques may conflict with health authorities.Become a...

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

It’s still a death shot, just not as many adverse reactions that soon

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Unfortunately, I agree, but with a few possibly unrealistic, but extremely heart felt reservations.
I'm holding out hope that a miracle will happen, and many of the people will be saved. I'm praying hard for that to happen (many in my family foolishly took the vax), and we (the Alliance) need to finish this shit up (sorry for cussing) quickly so we can start to put our heads together and figure out a way that we can cure the vax.
Several people have insisted that med beds are real.
If so, how many beds will they need to handle the amount of people who took it?
If early death is inevitable, then the possibly of this happening needs to be relayed to the general public. That will light a fire under their asses, I bet!

I have spoken to over 15 familys that have been sick or lost someone in last few months. Mine included. BAD side affects are leading people in hospitals were they are denied cures in my town. Remdesivir and vent is killing them in hosp. Others have got blood clots and died. Make sure they are taking a baby aspirin every day , I give my husband black seed oil and took him to my DR for a foot detox. Many people in here are sharing good remedy's for side affects. I also got oil of oregano to boost his immune system because the vax took it away. I also made HCQ liquid with Grapefruit and lemon peels and we both drink a couple tbls a day. I was mad too and scared, but now I am just doing all I can to help people who got it.

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO TAKE MY THOUGHTS FROM MY HEAD AND PLACE THEM INTO MY HEART ❤️. I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO INCREASE MY LIFE FORCE ENERGY

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

My concern with helping others with the foot detox iis the seizures. I have 3 known contraindications for a foot bath service. Epilepsy. Organ Transplant and Pacemaker. Other than that I have done all of the above. Also Chlorophyll has been known to be a blood cleaner and thinner. Recently I ran across a site for Zeolite that requires more research on my part. I was just unsure the effects of someone having the seizures.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

So many people are in the same boat. I don't know why Trump didn't warn us and why he kept pushing it?

I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO TAKE MY THOUGHTS FROM MY HEAD AND PLACE THEM INTO MY HEART ❤️. I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO INCREASE MY LIFE FORCE ENERGY

Maybe for all the Trump defyers that will do the opposite if what he says. In the end we all have a reckoning for our choices.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I believe a safe one was made and then switched to something deadly. IDK??? I am surrounded with people who got it. The very elderly are dying. Including my father. He caught CV just after getting shot. Hosp pumped him full of Remdesivir and his kidney failed and now his heart has too much liquid around it.

(2) Show this thread