How many suffered through cancer and the poison treatments needlessly when ivermectine and HCQ could have treated them???

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

🙋‍♀️ My sister

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

So sorry for your loss, we all know freinds and family taken by medical greed

(1) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

hundreds of thousands of people across the world would still be alive. Anyone who witheld ivermectin, and HCQ or lied about their effectiveness, refused to write a prescription or refused to dispense are accomplices to mass murder. Plain and simple. My Father was kept in a hospital for 4 months because they kept testing him with a faulty pcr test that said he had covid when he was asymptomatic. They kept him isolated from family and he grew weaker and weaker. He died on Nov 16th,2020. Had he been given Ivermectin or HCQ I believe he would be alive today. I miss him !!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

i lost a son to cancer. These might have cured him.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Very sad, lost my pop in 06. Too much money in killing people

(1) Show this thread

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

2 of my wifes brothers had cancer during this shit show. 1 has passed and waiting for burial gor a year. the other had to stop treatment and just restarted only to find it has matastized from his lung to his brain !!😡😡
she lost 3 other family members , all were cremated and are waiting for funeral services!

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

That Is Tragic, These People Especially Fauci Need To Pay For Every Innocent Lives Lost! So Sorry This Has Happened, Your Poor Family! May God Bless All Of You!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

I am so sorry for your losses. This war has affected so many. It feels so unkind that we can all shop on top of each other for food but not allowed to grieve , hug and console one another. Thank you for sharing, I am sending prayers up for you and your family. This is how the evil ones loose. We pray for one another.

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

They will truly NOT be able to walk down the street! I pray that every name, no mayter how “small” is revealed!