Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

What about the Ronald McDonald homes for children. We used to donate towards it 😡

i am just sick about the ronald mcdonald homes. spent a great deal of time doing charity work for them and raising funds. grrrr😡😡😡😡

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Its just dreadful!
I have a child that I am still paying for through Compassion and I saw they closed their India Branch and I am just sick about whether to continue to pay or not. He may be getting the money - I am getting pics and thank you notes- but is he being abused as a result of getting that money ? or does it gives him hope? .Its all too dreadful.
His mom now works for the US Embassy there and i cant decide if its a good thing or not 🥺

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

i dont know what is true or false anymore. so many stories about how many charites are fronts for bad things. do you have anyway of giving directly to the family???? bless you. good luck

(1) Show this thread