Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I've known about this for years. I've tried to tell people so they'll STOP eating there. NO ONE believes me. I've LOST more 'friends' over this one FACT than any other. Can't say I didn't warn them.

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

I’d feel more confident in obtaining Justice if a judicial institution other than the FBI were investigating McDonalds for#CrimesAgainstHumanity. I prefer a more trustworthy institution be tapped for that job.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

What about the Ronald McDonald homes for children. We used to donate towards it 😡

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

i am just sick about the ronald mcdonald homes. spent a great deal of time doing charity work for them and raising funds. grrrr😡😡😡😡

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

are they closing? i would never even notice.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Gene decode says 80% since the 60's