Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication

I am so glad I found you again too; I was on Twitter at Kelly May and you helped me to understand Drops, I was booted off there weeks ago.

THANK YOU

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I want to see Wolfs name there.

searched all the americans and they are legit. all politicians, all died within 10 days.

Just wondering if there as such a statistic available from earlier years? I understand the meaning right now, but I have no idea if this is 10%, 50% or 200% more than "usual" if you know what I mean? Without a comparison/base, it's difficult to form an idea

I AM GLAD I FOUND YOU AGAIN, TWITTER GOT RID OF ME ON JANUARY 6th.

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

Referring to the one Canadian on the list. I didn't recognize the name but when I saw she was a politician in Durham Region ( just outside Toronto), and even though the info I saw said it her death from a longtime illness, I can't stop myself from being suspicious. From anything I've researched and heard of Durham I can't help but think its effing corrupt there. Maybe even worse than the RCMP.

Been looking for some kind of list and wow thats a list

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

10 gays? I assume you meant 10 days?

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

Code talk - necessary - algorythyms...

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

Code talk - necessary - algorythyms...

(2) Show this thread

Christian. Father. Truth seeker.

French here.
The french people mentionned doesn't ring a bell at all. Can't find them either on search engines ... :/

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Bye Bye... Draining the Swamp!#GodWins#wwg1wga

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

i wonder if they were deepstate agents.

We're down to our last 10 gays,@Hawkeye_17?

Where'd they all go? 😂🤣😂

They forgot Belgium ... 6 governments and HQ's of EU, UN, NATO, ... all together in a tiny country. 😉🙃

No idea who Bootie Neal was. I googled her and this was the first picture that came up :)