US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

Why are these fkin sociopath devils still all walkin around free.

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

The doubles and AI clones were activated and the deep state now work for Trump. We have won with DECLAS, the show is just for the sleepers and to reveal the hidden players!
HALLELUYAH!

GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

I don't know, we'll see. No intel on that.

NOBODY wants this to be so more than me. MAYBE as much, but not more. AMEN>

STEPHANIE did you read this part?
The doubles and AI clones were activated and the deep state now work for Trump. We have won with DECLAS, the show is just for the sleepers and to reveal the hidden players!
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

Did they find the Janus programming codes and use that, or something like that. What, cause no clone is a good clone.

the deep state now work for Trump. We have won with DECLAS, the show is just for the sleepers and to reveal the hidden players!

We'll see, Trump I trust, I don't know if he validates those opinions, NO offense to you bro.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

STEPHANIE have you ever watched Charlie Freaks documentary The Takedown of the Cabal From A to Z, IF not or IF you have there might be others who haven't!
https://rumble.com/vcl7gj-game-over-for-the-cabal-the-takedown-of-the-cabal-from-a-to-z.html

STEPHANIE, LOVE AND RESPECT!
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

AMEN GOD ROCKS> ty to ALL who fight the good fight.

(1) Show this thread