Only people mentioned by @IfWalker in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

Grown mature men would embarrass themselves with
giddyness if they get to see video of people such as
these dogs, sitting through their Military tribunals...
but that is ok

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

The Military tribunals or the executions?
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Why are these fkin sociopath devils still all walkin around free.

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

The doubles and AI clones were activated and the deep state now work for Trump. We have won with DECLAS, the show is just for the sleepers and to reveal the hidden players!
HALLELUYAH!

GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I read that Cuomo's military tribunal has been scheduled for this month, per Real Raw News. We shall see.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Cooper has to GO!! He LOST!!!

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

They all need to go.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Cooper cheated and everyone in NC knows it

(2) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🙌🙌🙌👊

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

tick, tock....

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

'Congrats to NC's govenor for finally being recognized along with his colleagues.🤔

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

More like…Start the public hangings! 😡🤮