Only people mentioned by @Declassifianon in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Pixie Dust to her Publication

Have you baby at home with a midwife.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

My wife agrees--that is shooting time..
these type of stories sometimes cause me to think if is true
or part of the movie, as this being real possibly, it brings up
questions about "we have it all"?..the "trust the plan"?

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Power back to you, the American People!

#WeThePeople are the plan... but not with guns. The power of the pen 🖋️ Citizens are filing lawsuits and Writs of Mandamus all over the Country. Patrick Byrne and Lynn Wood have pointed out#ToreSays Groups, they are filling daily 🔥

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/6106

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

🔥🔥🔥#WeThePeople 🔥🔥🔥

A message from
the Constitution State...

Hi Tore,
Connecticut did some patriotic shit today!🇺🇸🦅❤️

WRIT of MANDAMUS FILED🔥☑️

@ToreSays@tmaras

(2) Show this thread

shoot them and take your baby. if you were stupid enough to go to hospital in first place

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

stop going to hospitals

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

If I didn't go to a hospital both of my babies and myself wouldn't be here . . . I do think that they are crazy to be messing with a hormonal new mom. Obviously they don't understand the wrath they will face. When I had my son, I had an 18 month old daughter that hadn't seen me in a week because I had a C-section. Both myself and my son were released by our doctors but this NAZI nurse refused to take the security band off my son because she said I had to have a measles vaccine. Needless to say, I went ballistic and they had to get the head of the Maternity Ward who I proceeded to tell off and I demanded they give me my son to take home so I could see my daughter. I left that hospital with more free stuff because I made such a scene. They should know better than to bring out the Lioness in a new mom. WATCH OUT hospitals, you don't know what you have awakened. :)

(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Insanity. Dear Lord please put an end to the madness. 😪🙏🏼