The media's grip on people is so strong that it has successfully caused billions of people worldwide to live in an alternate reality in which Joe Biden is the president of the United States. Think about THAT.

#EnemyOfThePeople#FakeNews#FakePresident#wakeUp#QANON#QANONWORLDWIDE

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

and even if they voted for Trump they arent even pissed not in the least - walking zombies !

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

Surprising to me how little (smart people) people will expand their thinking. As if thinking is earth shattering...or TV shattering like the meme...

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Don't just turn it off 👀👇#MSMisDONEskis ✅💯

🔔👁♾❗️Event Horizon Search & Rescue❗️♾👁🔔 🙏Yogi • Philosopher • Traveler • Hammock Tester 🙏 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I don't even watch TelLieVision, but I'm thinking that I do want to got ahead & put a golf club through it. Shall I video? 🎥

(3) Show this thread