πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ 10-1-21 Romana Didulo, Head of State, Canada

The Deep State/Cabal are out of ammunition.
Their Nuke briefcases πŸ’Ό πŸ’Ό πŸ’Ό scattered around the world
we have them all & they have been deactivated.

That was their last ammunition –
they threatened to Nuke Planet Earth
if we didn't negotiate with them.

The Cargo Ships not permitted to dock at your Ports
were boarded & inspected –
for hidden Nukes, Adrenochrome, cocaine,
trafficked Children, women & men from around the world, etc.

πŸ“‘ Please do a final check for your EBS preparation.
-Clean drinking water
-Non-perishable food (canned, dried, crackers, nuts, dried fruit)
-medicine
-cash (no power no ATM)
-Flashlights
-Food for family & 4 legged Family
-Cooking stove or BBQ to cook your food without electricity
-Warm clothes (no heat in the house)
-Toilet Paper for 30 days supply max πŸ˜‰

Don't be popping that pop-corn while you're waiting
it's for EBS yes, not before πŸ˜‚

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I guees i really trust the plan, i ate all my prepp these last two yearsπŸ˜‚still have popcorn and my own water,and what nots,but must get a big patriot supply box now. Just incase. And who needs toilett paper when you can install a little shower head by the toilettπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ˜„

In response memes matter to her Publication

πŸ˜ΉπŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

hey romana some of our friends got 2 legs like birds and kangaroo fam and then theres raccoons that have back feet and hand/feet in the front lol...

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Check βœ”οΈ
Check βœ”οΈ
Check βœ”οΈ

Took my carefully prepared list to pick up a few needed items this afternoon. Had some cash to spend as $$$ is tight right now.
Picked up a couple of extra things I hadn't thought about that will stretch what I already had at home.
My intention was to keep track of what everything cost so I wouldn't go over my cash amount.
I started that way a little loosley and then as I shopped just let go and went on trust!
For a nano second as I got in line I thought I could put something back if necessary.
As the nice young girl got to the last item I thought to look up to see the total.
I saw it exceed what I had and then drop $10 dollars and then go back up $3. The total was even dollars (no cents) and exactly what I had to spend!
You bet I noticed and thanked my Angels!

Cuddling with one of the kids now so it's time for nite nite.

Thanks again and again for the effort and Love you put into your info!
Loving Canada 2.0!

πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Vaccine mandates = destruction of medical health/MD's, nurses & admin quitting or being fired = economic collapse = human suffering
I am prepared & was months ago, water, food, gas for your vehicles, cash, extra propane for your gas grill if that's what you have, bottled water, etc.
We are going to see human suffering on a scale never seen, get prepared for that. Is that when people will have seen enough? When you can't get care at hospitals for heart attacks, cancer, surgery etc there will be suffering unfortunately but...you can tell people till you are blue in the face...many must SEE to believe the lies, corruption, deceptive demons plan.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

πŸ‘πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

one ship parted all the seas

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

God is such a Brilliant Man. The love for us is amazing.

(1) Show this thread