Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

WHOA!?!?😳
Did I just see a fukn ghost?
I'm pretty sure I know who's Flag he is speaking of.🐸🇺🇸

people call me flag…
https://youtu.be/ym3Svi9uFuI

Robin Williams as the American Flag - YouTube

Robin Williams portrays the American Flag as only he could.

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Love this! ❤️🇺🇸😇

That was about the same time I saw him live in a small club in LA. Was fortunate to be able to talk with him privately. At the time, he lived in the same area I grew up so we had something in common to talk about.

He has a good heart, and is very quiet and down to earth when he's not on stage.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Wow! How lucky are you? What a great story. I don’t have idols, however I loved this man. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

couldnt help but notice when the camera panned back from the stage to include the crowd..the shape of the stage stood out to me every time. swastika 🥴
loved the video though...love his voices, miss him.

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

yeah, I can’t quite answer why!? That part bothers me.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

The Swastika
We will begin with the most hated symbol of all: the swastika. For the past eighty years, this symbol has been inextricably associated with the genocidal regime of Adolf Hitler, which arose in Germany during the 1930s. Before that, however, the swastika was originally a symbol used in Hinduism to represent peace, prosperity, and good fortune. In other words, it was essentially the Hindu version of the modern “peace” sign.

ABOVE: The original Hindu swastika, used as a symbol of peace and prosperity

https://talesoftimesforgotten.com/2017/04/12/what-three-hated-symbols-used-to-mean-before-they-were-hijacked-by-extremists/

(2) Show this thread

Great find!

In response World Wide to his Publication

I watched it years ago, when he said flag I was like wait a second 🤔🙂 Ty

(1) Show this thread

Love this guy, great performance ... but what king of symbol is that stage?

could be what you’re thinking. Not knowing the back drop. I do not idolize anyone but this guy, he was sad. I saw through his guise. I’m sure they controlled him someway. Judging by the cash left behind, not as much as they wanted. ?

(1) Show this thread

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

That was a pretty awesome performance! I'm seeing some naysayers, I think this is legit.

Do any of us really know what is going on? Let’s see what happens. 🙂

(1) Show this thread