WHOA!?!?😳
Did I just see a fukn ghost?
I'm pretty sure I know who's Flag he is speaking of.🐸🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @Zack_Attack in this post can reply

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

that is a spot on if its not him

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

wow wow wow I hope this is him!

👀

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

My heart just swelled five times!! That would be pure joy!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

See you soon Robin.

I really hope so!

Howdy neighbor.

Good man - haunted by what he saw - only escape is to leave ... we shall see ... GOD BLESS his soul, I choose to believe he was saved.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

people call me flag…
https://youtu.be/ym3Svi9uFuI

Robin Williams as the American Flag - YouTube

Robin Williams portrays the American Flag as only he could.

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

couldnt help but notice when the camera panned back from the stage to include the crowd..the shape of the stage stood out to me every time. swastika 🥴
loved the video though...love his voices, miss him.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Love this! ❤️🇺🇸😇

That was about the same time I saw him live in a small club in LA. Was fortunate to be able to talk with him privately. At the time, he lived in the same area I grew up so we had something in common to talk about.

He has a good heart, and is very quiet and down to earth when he's not on stage.

(5) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

The voice! Bam....

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

👀