I want to hug this guy when this is all over. I love him so much for making this. I think we all could use this. I watch it every day. Love you Patriots. GOD bless this young man.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In GOD I trust! Patriot! Being a mom is my greatest accomplishment. America is my home!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½πŸŒπŸ™πŸ½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Awake! Digital Soldier

I want to hug him and his Momma, and his Grammas to!!...and anyone else who had a hand in raising him up! He is a good man and a fine example of God's Love and Light! πŸ™πŸΌπŸŒŽπŸ’—

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Diana Renshaw to her Publication

I know right? I am all for a love fest of hugs for all of them. I love so this guy.

(1) Show this thread

GOD BLESS HIM.

One of my favorite videos ever.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Mine too, lol. I figure it is good to repost for those who haven't seen it from time to time. I had him going on a loop today, lol. He gives me such strength. Sending love Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

Musician/Guitarist/Music Creator.....Truther

I'm up with you!! God bless your beautiful soul!!

God bless tus man and the rest of our military...and tge rest of you.
We will not fall. I truly believe this is the sentiment throughout our military. They are us and we are them