Only people mentioned by @TheVurge in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response The Vurge to his Publication

I like the 12:12 time stamp NICE! Anyway this little fucker looks WOKE AS FUCK = WAF But I got news for him he better WTFU because there are no deals and if you ain't "right" then your ass is grass!!!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

what is he Ben Sasse' s little brother ? Fucking ClonersšŸ¤£

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Looks like a Prick to me!

Needs to be gone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjFsZj1aHow

He needs a shower, a shave, a teeth cleaning and a better suit. He looks dirty.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

Woke as fuck and LUNCHY! LMFAO

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening WŅ‰WŅ‰GŅ‰1Ņ‰WŅ‰GŅ‰AŅ‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inā€”-23!!!

What sort of demon is he?
Maybe his demons are about to be exposed publicly.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA šŸŠ

in the end his vote doesn't matter. None of these political criminals votes matter. There will be hell to pay soon.. He got his position the same way Lets go Brandon did. They are all being exposed so we can take action. Its not up to them anymore..

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

So youā€™re telling me the balance of the entire United States being destroyed is in this Queers hands right now and my phone call to him will help Save America? ā˜šŸ»ā˜šŸ»Read that 10x without šŸ’©ing your pants from laughing too hard.

ā€œOne cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.ā€ Saint Gianna Molla

If he would just brush his teeth, his brain would be much more clear. Just sayin'!

Patriot. American. Mom. Grandma. Lover of Freedom, Liberty, God and Country. Will stay in the fight till the end! #WWG1WGA #MAGA4EVER

is it just me, or does this guy resemble another RINO, Ben Sasse?

QPatriot šŸ’„FINAL BATTLE! ā›ˆļøšŸŒŖļøšŸŒŸPsyops coming in strong! šŸ™šŸ¼ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! šŸ™šŸ¼āœØšŸŒŸ

In response Sharon *T* to her Publication

Exactly what I was thinking! Could be a twin.

In response Sharon *T* to her Publication

I'd say brother if you're talking about this Ben Sasse

(2) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

He's a traitor.

I wonder if he knows what happens to traitors??? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

#Traitors#Treason#STOPTHESTEAL

Where does he live, what is his phone number?
We need to learn how the commies operate,and have intimidated our politicians, our freedom is at stake.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

In response Buddy Mann to his Publication

[They] doxx our guys, it's only fair if [they] get doxxed as well.

"All truth passes through 3 stages. 1st, it is ridiculed. 2nd it's violently opposed. 3rd, it's accepted as being self- evidentā€

In response Buddy Mann to his Publication

Color in the lines, but color hardā€¦

(2) Show this thread

Dear God, please bless this man, Paul, and open his heart so he can see the wrong he is doing and let justice be done. Amen.

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Looks like a pedo to me!

How is it even up to a vote?! The evidence is clear. This should not be a matter for voting at this point.

Let's make him famous...You know what to do!!!