Jesus is Lord. Trump. I am a garden variety anon. Time To Wake Up. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a PayingAttentionist

In response Katrina Fights to her Publication

It seems only natural to me that pharmacies can't just sell drugs for uses they are not approved for without having to expect their licenses revoked or businesses shut down.

So how is the board of pharmacies to blame?

Isn't this just a roundabout way saying that HCQ, if proven to be an effective treatment, should have gotten an EUA as well?

CDC/Pharma/pharma boards/medical boards/FDA/etc are part of the same dirty DS. Knowing what I know now, the DS has control over all these boards to ultimately control people and their health.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GR2021 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response God Wins to her Publication

That sounds to me like it's a separate conversation.