Only people mentioned by @GardenVarietyAnon in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Katrina Fights to her Publication

If you need HCQ or Ivermectin, you can make them both with natural items, receipes are everywhere. It's a shame this is happening, but you can make it yourself right in your home.

Their license is not secure anyway. The pharm industry is doomed and so are the enablers.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

A local Pharmacist said the C_D/C_ instructed their chain of Pharmacies to NOT fill any prescriptions for HCQ or Ivermectin....WTH?

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Pushhealth.com is where i got mine. didn't even need a zoom meeting. all you do is request the prescription, the doctor approves it, you pay and it gets called into your pharmacy.

(1) Show this thread

It seems only natural to me that pharmacies can't just sell drugs for uses they are not approved for without having to expect their licenses revoked or businesses shut down.

So how is the board of pharmacies to blame?

Isn't this just a roundabout way saying that HCQ, if proven to be an effective treatment, should have gotten an EUA as well?

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

CDC/Pharma/pharma boards/medical boards/FDA/etc are part of the same dirty DS. Knowing what I know now, the DS has control over all these boards to ultimately control people and their health.

(1) Show this thread