Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The “kicking the can” theory is 100% true but purposeful.

Perception is reality to most.

Timing is EVERYTHING.

It’s the difference between civil war.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq!! I need yo to help me get the word out on this article I stumbled across on nanotech in face masks from science direct. Help!
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1748013221000025?dgcid=rss_sd_all

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Excerpt.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

There they go - they're actually admitting that crap is in the masks just as some of us have known for a while

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Exactly. Now we need to find out how to get this crap out of our bodies.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I don't wear a mask
For getting pathogens & toxins out of the body I suggest something I've been doing - ionic silver & oregano oil to start

I only did when I was at the hospital with my Mother when she passed away this March. (non rona) However my husband has had to for work all fooking year.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JudyAnon777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Judy 777, click on at the bottom under it