The “kicking the can” theory is 100% true but purposeful.

Perception is reality to most.

Timing is EVERYTHING.

It’s the difference between civil war.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

"Arguing' with some very nice people right now who have given up all hope. I try to tell them that the plan is real, but they won't listen.

People are already divided and passively fighting eachother in a silent civl war. They are disowning family, persecuting their coworkers for lack of compliance, spying on eachother, ect. The war is here and is building daily.

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Sad but oh so correct.

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Doq!! I need yo to help me get the word out on this article I stumbled across on nanotech in face masks from science direct. Help!
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1748013221000025?dgcid=rss_sd_all

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Excerpt.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We have to change the perception of the reality of what has happened in the election because if we dont fix this election we have no country.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Time reveals all, deploy the Pareto Principle of Natural Law otherwise known as the 80/20 Rule.
80% will break the spell and begin to accept reality.
14% are the mixtures of all emotions, many of which are beholden to the system of Big Business & Poli tics. HEADS of damn near everything!

Shellmen shall be no moore!
No safe harbor with stormy seas upon them.
6% Let’s say will be brainwashed, anarchists or paid opposition. Last I heard we🇺🇸were in the mid 70’s and accelerating with disclosure everywhere one turns! We only needed Something like 2/3rds But 4 to 1 will be Clean & Swift!
Australia’s Plight is an an Accelerant, a unifying moment, an object lesson and a call to action!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Pareto Principle
Purpose Prophet
Go figure.

(1) Show this thread

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

Perception is more real than reality for many!

They keep kickin that can, civil war will happen, we need the EBS now, marshall law , they have trapped enough, they can round more up later.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts