True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Am I seeing a ghost? At the latest Trump rally? Maybe I WANT to see her. 1st Pic at rally. Second pic our beloved Veronica.

That is NOT Veronica! Veronica was a POW and she was killed/murdered!

Also...she would NEVER wear a Trump 2024 Hat! She knew he Won 2020 and there is NO WAY in HELL she would have rested until he was Reinstated! She is PUSHING THINGS ALONG up Heaven next to Jesus!! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

It's just my wish (opinion) cause I NEVER felt that she's dead. I cannot explain it but something in me said she's still with us. Forgive me, only how I feel.

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

All of us would LOVE for V to still be here!

(I spoke with Veronica often, I was in close contact with people who were involved in pushing for her medical care, I sent Cheryl’s cookies to the ICU the Friday before she died Sunday night **to beg the staff to PROTECT her....as devastating as it is to believe she is gone, those of us who knew her, know she is. I probably should have not even have commented. (but false hope makes her death harder on some of us). 😢

(1) Show this thread