Am I seeing a ghost? At the latest Trump rally? Maybe I WANT to see her. 1st Pic at rally. Second pic our beloved Veronica.

Only people mentioned by @Michelle37sexy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

YUP👍🏻

That is NOT Veronica! Veronica was a POW and she was killed/murdered!

Also...she would NEVER wear a Trump 2024 Hat! She knew he Won 2020 and there is NO WAY in HELL she would have rested until he was Reinstated! She is PUSHING THINGS ALONG up Heaven next to Jesus!! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

It's just my wish (opinion) cause I NEVER felt that she's dead. I cannot explain it but something in me said she's still with us. Forgive me, only how I feel.

(1) Show this thread

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Not the same, facial structure and nose not the same. I hope they were able to save her, but I doubt it. Haven't heard a single thing about her after she died - nothing from Lin Wood about legal proceedings, etc. I hope she made it out of that hospital...

my son and i are from south bama. we were anning a road trip to come and meet her. i cried when they sed she passed. correction when she was murdered.

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Patriot Proud to her Publication

Or maybe she's still alive and saved by the good people?

(1) Show this thread

I would love to see her too but the nose doesn’t match. Plus i have never seen her without a beautiful smile.

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

The nose can be "dis-formed" with the goggles and the mouth....well for hiding you can do so much!

(1) Show this thread

Hmmmm...