Bright Light News
Young girl eager to return to school needs nasal swab test. Mom says 30 minutes after returning home, bleeding from eye and noise. Public health allegedly stated this is "normal."

Dear God! This makes me want to kill somebody. From QAnon+ Telegram.

Only people mentioned by @JulieB in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

If any if my grandchildren come home like this, i will find whoever is responsible and i will effing smile in my mug shot. I don’t play

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

I know, I hear ya. Don't mess with my cubs!

(1) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Imagine the damage it did... And the EO they spray on it... This will certainly be a big wake up call for her parents.

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

They should have never touched the children( young and old)

My heart breaks for this baby girl. 💔😥

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response J J Larr to her Publication

As she should be. I'm terrified, too, on her behalf.

(1) Show this thread

I woke up during the plandemic and I'm still learning but I'm awake!

poor little girl, she looks terrified.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

part 2: EVERY SCHOOL IN USA NOW GETS $$$$$$$$ for Every child gets nasal TESTED....it's how to Break the Blood Brain Barrier, which leaks cerebral spinal fluid=CSF. AND the VAX is where the COVID 19 Virus is...in the VAX along with Graphine Oxide. Graphine Oxide is used to rewrite YOUR DNA via MRNA.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

System and Method for Testing for COVID-19 Google Patents
Inventor Richard A. ROTHSCHILD 2015-10-13

US20200279585A1 - System and Method for Testing for COVID-19 -
Testing, swabbing
The substance is loaded on a nanoscopic carrier designed to cross the blood brain barrier to deliver drugs or pathogens and is patented. twisting the swab ABRADES the delicate sinus tissues and facilitates the delivery of pathogens through an open wound. also for ID chip.

WTF!

The parent who sujected her to this torture should be charged with child endangerment and the nurse/doctor who committed the attack should be charged for crimes against humanity.

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

It's an attempt to take their lives> this can result in brain damage!

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Knowing what they do to little children, this shouldn't surprise us, but it does. No way would I allow anyone to do this in my presence regardless of whether or not they were even my child. It's a good thing I wasn't there. How can anyone find this acceptable???

(1) Show this thread