Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is awesome!
Nana is in favor of this scenerio!
@rgibb11
Nana thx Kat

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Sounds like he's telling us exactly what is in the plans for DC. Remember it is on foreign land, District of Columbia. I often wondered about this & never got a straight answer even when I visited DC. What was our capitol, white house, etc doing on foreign soil? Sounds like their going to fence it in, arrest, flatten, flood the tunnel system, see where all the water travels, arrest again, abandon & relocate. Sounds biblical. Stay tuned. 🌧ī¸â›ˆī¸đŸŒŠī¸đŸŒĻī¸đŸŒ¤ī¸â˜€ī¸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

You - Nana
Same thoughts

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

I told my husband last week DC is going to be flooded. 💞

Some say it will be demolished. I think Juan has said it will be abandoned and left there as a reminder to the world forever of what can happen if we take our eyes of the ball again.

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

After the flood. This is Biblical. I can't see the Washington Monument still being up because of the demonic symbolism. All the obelisks around the world will be demolished. IMHO 💞

Nana is with you on that one that big penis needs to be demolished!

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

if it remains - it will be caged as a monument to never forget...

(2) Show this thread