This is awesome!
Nana is in favor of this scenerio!
@rgibb11
Nana thx Kat

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

....................live...........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWczlH8N12M

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

@Shekhinah_Pj did a video last week saying the Potomac would flood.

🔔👁♾❗️Event Horizon Search & Rescue❗️♾👁🔔 🙏Yogi • Philosopher • Traveler • Hammock Tester 🙏 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

I saw something this week that said the Potomac would be diverted.

Wife. Proud Mom. Patriot! Protector of Children. #savethechildren LOVE WINS. GOD WINS!

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

Today General McInerny posted on Telegram to "watch the water"

(2) Show this thread

And then, maybe, turn it into a landfill. Would be appropriate.

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

You don't want anything or anyone on that land. The land, Mother Earth holds a vibrational frequency that will be at a lower number there until many years from now. You will be at a much higher frequency in 2 years that the thought of going there will drop you a notch. You will notice areas around the world to be like this. As we heal so does Mother Earth. This doesn't happen overnight. 5D beings vs 3D. Hold the VIBE 💞

(1) Show this thread

This is a very relevant video. Shows all sorts of traffic at the WH after dark recently. Shows footage from 2 different people and apparently has a fireworks display after the suspected arrests are carried out.

Also features a very moving speech from 107. This is 21 minutes and everyone I send it do agrees that it's amazing.

PLEASE make the time to watch it ASAP.

https://rumble.com/vdburl-breaking-news-blackout-in-dc-arrests-appear-to-be-made-then-fireworks.html

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response IamQ soRU to her Publication

That is brilliant, thank you

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🕊🇺🇸🕊🙌🇺🇸🕊🇺🇸🕊#GodWins

I put my hope in Q, my trust in Donald J. Trump and my faith in the Lord. WWG1WGA

Brings a whole new meaning to "watch the water" 😎

Say what you mean and mean what you say. May my heart, my conscience and convictions guide me.

hi Nana, its nice to see you again. i missed you on Twitter, glad to find you here.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Christine ... to her Publication

Awwh hun Nana has missed you too. Most of us are here, but Nana still has a few angels MIA.
I have never found Swobo or ION.
Still looking.
Happy to see you too!

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Sounds like he's telling us exactly what is in the plans for DC. Remember it is on foreign land, District of Columbia. I often wondered about this & never got a straight answer even when I visited DC. What was our capitol, white house, etc doing on foreign soil? Sounds like their going to fence it in, arrest, flatten, flood the tunnel system, see where all the water travels, arrest again, abandon & relocate. Sounds biblical. Stay tuned. 🌧️⛈️🌩️🌦️🌤️☀️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

You - Nana
Same thoughts

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
(9) Show this thread

Trump did sign EO 13967 on Promoting Beautiful Federal Civic Arcitecture.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

@Rgibb11 GOD'S PLAN, THEY WILL BE TOTALLY DEMOLISHED AND THAT IS HIS PROMISE FOR THE CRIMES AGAINST OUR CHILDREN May nothing of the wicked and their symbolism be left on the new earth In Jesus Holy name AMEN I wiil never stop praying for this to happen

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

Amen. May it be so.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

amen 🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Amen!

WWG1WGA, Researcher, Devoted to God and the truth, Looking forward "The Best is Yet to Come"

I think thats a great idea.
Can I be on the rebuilding team.

In response Mary Clyde to her Publication

Idk maybe ask Doq?
He has the blueprints for after we win Nana thinks

(1) Show this thread

🙏 Thank you, Nana 💓✨🙏😽