i’m gonna ask all of my friends here to keep me in your prayers I know God lives inside of me and every fiber of my being is being tested as we speak.

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

May God bless, strengthen, renew and protect you.

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Sending love and light !

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

God, I love you with all that I am. Please be with Jane, uphold her, protect her and give her strenghth as she works through a difficult. Thank you Lord for your love, protection and mercy.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am praying for you Jane. I know it doesn't help but so many of us are in the same shoes. We walk alongside you and we pray that GOD stays with all of us and gives us strength in this battle we are in together.

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

I'll be praying that God will touch, bless, and strengthen you. That he will carry you thru whatever you're going thru. That the Holy Spirit will comfort you for Jesus said he is our guide and comforter. God bless you

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

God hear our sister's plea. We Love You Lord Jesus. Please be with Jane in her time of need. We need you Lord. We know you are always with us. We thank you Lord for all you do. Amen

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

👊🙏😘 God Bless, will pray for you

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

dear Father, send legions of angels to your childs aid. comfort, courage, warrior, peace. Amen

If you want me to come kick some ass hollah.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

thank you😁❤️‍🩹.

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE> LOVE YOU>

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Dear Heavenly Father, we humbly come to you to request you bless our friend Jane with strength, resolve and what she needs to see her through at this moment. Guide her in the way she needs to go and allow her to feel the light and love that comes with fully trusting in you. These things we ask in Jesus name. Amen.

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Sister I found this very uplifting and words from God . may it also help strengthen you. You will know right away she is part of the plan Shalom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzJRGxjq21I

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Thank you frens. You are all so special and important to me.
WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💕🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We love you!!! Sending a virtual hug.

lol . . . . this is too funny

(3) Show this thread

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I have said my prayer for you in the name of Jesus Christ. God bless you always, God protect you always, and God keep you always.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God I offer up a petition for my friend. She is going through trials as we all do, and I want to ask that you send her protection and an angel to look over her. She brings news to us here, she makes us laugh and shares tears with us as well. God, if it is your will, please give strength to Sherry my friend. We are all stronger when we come together in your name. Graciously thank you for your blessing to her. Amen.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

😘Love you Jane ! What a fren you are !!

IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!!!!

(3) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

🙏🤍

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Bless you, we all are in prayer. Hope all works out well for you

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

God Bless you and keep you strong 🙏

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏🇨🇦 Never give up,never surrender ❤

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I'll be praying for you🙏🙏

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I pray for every one of us. Hang tough Jane its gonna get bumpy. Just remember we win in the end.

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Thank you for your prayers! I'm praying right alongside you for all of us! 🌷

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

God's got this! He already won! We will keep you in our prayers.

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

God is on your side, you got this 🙏🏼🤗❤️

🙏🙏🙏

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Nice Avatar.

I know we don't agree on everything but I love your PMFT saying 😂😂

(1) Show this thread

praying for you. 🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for you.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending prayers....and hugs!