Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Yup. Old news. But nothing ever happens anyway, so why does it matter.

We sit and kiss Trump's ass as he babbles on and on at these moronic rallies. Then? Then nothing EVER happens. Here we sit at the end of pure trash September and Ducey is STILL alive, Whitmer is STILL alive, Newsom is STILL alive, Murphy is STILL alive, Wolf is STILL alive......

Ask yourself why. Answer that and you answer the question "just who is in control RIGHT NOW and TODAY"? BOOM!

Nothing EVER happens.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

However, Gitmo is bursting its seams and Hillary is no more!

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

Tell that to Jackson and Jillian America, who have absolutely no idea what is going on because anything that has been done has been done in absolute darkness. One SINGLE arrest for ALL to see and BOOM.....a REAL and TRUE Great Awakening.

Go mother fucking figure!

I'm hoping beyond hope that Emergency Broadcasts will fulfill the promise of viewing military arrests and executions. Soundbites of the tribunals have dripped from Telegram. Gigabytes of info have automatically downloaded from Telegram onto my tablet. At this discovery, I uploaded to an external hard drive (to save space on my tablet), and am in the process of going through it all. If I find something breaking, then I will share. Save some anger for the bad guys and keep making anons digitally aware! We are a mighty force together!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JuliaB55 in this post can reply

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

Thanks Julia! Let me know how you make out with the intel!