Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Our friends kids were in the school when MSD happened. I know teachers and parents of kids who were killed. It may have been a set up but kids that were killed were real. I was getting real time text updates from people whose kids were stuck in school. My dental hygenist daughter was in lockdown when it happened. I really don’t care if any of you believe me or think it was all fake. Whatever fits your narrative I guess

Yup. Old news. But nothing ever happens anyway, so why does it matter.

We sit and kiss Trump's ass as he babbles on and on at these moronic rallies. Then? Then nothing EVER happens. Here we sit at the end of pure trash September and Ducey is STILL alive, Whitmer is STILL alive, Newsom is STILL alive, Murphy is STILL alive, Wolf is STILL alive......

Ask yourself why. Answer that and you answer the question "just who is in control RIGHT NOW and TODAY"? BOOM!

Nothing EVER happens.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

However, Gitmo is bursting its seams and Hillary is no more!

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Looks like a nose and jaw job, but the eyes are MK Ultra...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

woah...good catch!!

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

You know...

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Nope. We must track them down ourselves and beat them to mother fucking death.

Waiting for Donald John Trump and his grifters to do anything is an exercise in futility. All of this is a big distraction and Trump is neck deep in it. Don't kid yourself, only We, The MOTHER FUCKING People can end this.

And THAT? That is THAT!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

These demons need to be taught a lesson. When you cause harm intentionally to any human You must pay the price. Eye for and eye.

(5) Show this thread

Patriot, new to the anon community, fighting for the future of our beautiful children

holy crap!!

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

That was just a bullshit story!… 20 plus kids shot but watch for ambulance and firetrucks?…where are they? Liars …training base