Are We Standing Strong Behind Tge Trump Family holding the Line Patriots ? Maga Anons dont do walking away ! Take it the the Bank !!! ........🦁

Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

A Patriot Professor/Illustrator of Visual Communication who loves his Country. Blessed follower of Christ.

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

American don’t quit and we never sureender.#Patriot3Art#wwg1wga#Beotherhood#Mercy#GodWins

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

i LOVE it when he smiles like that! it pure happiness with just a smidge of mischief 😁πŸ₯°

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes, they are stuck with me :)

Anon supporter, Trump follower. MAGA

March on

Hell yeah.

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

The best is yet to come.

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

#GodWon#WWG1WGA#TrumpIsStillMyPresident!!!

The Trump's are utterly, down to Earth people, who just beautiful from the inside out!! I'm still here, n walkin away ain't a choice. Trump is my President, our real President, and soon enough those who didn't vote for him will see!!!

Just a wonderful family. I loterally owe my lift to them.

"Take it to the bank" seems a little out of place/ unusual worrding. πŸ€” What you saying there Juan? Is it gold and silver time?

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Will be FOREVER behind the President! Greatest man with the biggest kahunas!
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#wwg1wga

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

All the way to the finish line!! #WRWY

😘The handsome one is missing.

❀️I'm all in-love this family, thank all of you for your dedication I know it hasn't been easy.

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

sometimes by my fingertips but hilding on!

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response Sarah Sue to her Publication

just climb on my shoulders i will carry you! leave no patriot behind!

(1) Show this thread

Standing Strong! Love this family❀️

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

β€οΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈHappily waiting patiently! Exciting time to be alive and SEE everything!!! Good and bad...Standing strong for America and the First Family that is so dedicated to America. Thank You sooo much for everything you have gone through for us and everything you have done for us Thank you!!!

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

β€οΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈHappily waiting patiently! Exciting time to be alive and SEE everything!!! Good and bad...Standing strong for America and the First Family that is so dedicated to America. Thank You sooo much for everything you have gone through for us and everything you have done for us Thank you!!!

Is my 401K, retirement etc.. going to be safe?

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

@kimrunner - a little help here Gramatica?
Are We Standing Strong Behind Tge Trump Family holding the Line Patriots ? Maga Anons dont do walking away ! Take it the the Bank !!! ........🦁

I will always stand with them!! I will always stand for our Flag and our our Country!!

Where is Barron? I have not seen him in quite a while.

probably time traveling. or cruisin for space babes πŸ€£β±πŸš€β™₯️

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 AF boys, wife of retired CMSGT, Medium, LOVE OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Hey Juan! Love your videos! I feel something is going down tomorrow? Can you give us a clue? Also, why/how in the hell do they allow a clone to run for president??

God, family, country. WWG1WGA. Awakened, Blessed and Ascending

with unwavering Faith! WWG1WGA

I am here for the long haul. He had New Yorkers backs for years.

πŸ‘‰ find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

right behind them - those walking away are betraying themselves and denying their right minds!!

Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

i couldnt agree more sister πŸ”₯

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β™₯️

thank you Juan forball that you do! got kicked off twatter yesterday. finding everyone here😁

I'm 100% behind this family