More than 4,200 doctors and scientists have now signed a statement accusing Covid policies of#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#Nuremberg2

You can't stop it.
We warned you.
"I was just doing my job" will not be a defense.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

◄ John 14:6 ► ✝️✨Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.“ ✝️✨

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

How much longer is all this craziness allowed to go on? How many of our family members have to die and how many heroes to be unjustly compromised? No one believes me anymore in holding out hope. Everything already seems hopeless and pitch black/sorry….never expected it all to go on -this- long.😞

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Lula Katula to her Publication

Let's all hang on. A lot of things we think we are seeing are just "smoke and mirrors" and the military can co-opt any and all media=video, stories, social media just the way the fake news does and better ww any time it wants. Someone just pieced together the whole Gabby Petito thing is staged,ZION on her shirt,666 on her hand, she was crisis actor recently. More fakery.

In response Lula Katula to her Publication

I know what you're talking about. Same story here. Everyone thinks it's a psyop

(3) Show this thread