If congress doesn’t get it’s shit together, the government will shutdown on Friday, October 1st = Best. News. Ever.

#TheGreatDefault

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

My birthday is the next day 🤭

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Fooking shutdown this shitshow!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Tick Tock⏰...and great post Cowboy! High five🙌 and 5:5🎯

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

The Evil Corporation must fall. [1871]

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

🕰️🔨

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#RecompenseMatters = = = > < >

Dodge1111 To We The People + https://107daily.com/

Sure enough...just looked at a one dollar bill of mine and you can clearly see this (when the contrast is not increased) It's where the falcon/eagle is on the right hand side (back) of the one dollar bill....not to mention the floating all seeing illuminati eye on the left hand side of the bill. SYMBOLISM WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL!

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

This was the best i could do. What exact settings are you using in Photoshop?

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

the vote is on Thursday in the house. so not sure what will happen

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Shut it down, shut it all down!!!

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

That date is the end of the 21 days of prayer that President Trump asked us to do on Sept. 11th. Maybe it is the deep state that will finally lose access. Yay!!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication

Let us pray!! Woo Hoo

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Best thing that could happen !!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

lose access tooo?

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Fun FACT... 10 DAYS in OCTOBER were ERASED FROM HISTORY in 1582, with the introduction of the Gregorian calendar. 10 DAYS in OCTOBER WERE ERASED FROM HISTORY IN 1582.... POOF.... like 10 DAYS OF DARKNESS.... :) SMILE PEOPLE...GOD IS WATCHING YOU ALWAYS.... ALL...WAYS...as in GOD ALWAYS WINS...ALL WAYS :)

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

october 1 govt shutdown

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Doesn't this fit the script?

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I am prepared as i can be.