Here, there and everywhere...I travel. I teach. I live my life to be of service to others. I show light on the dark.

This is one of the most comprehensive affidavits I have read that explains what millions of us believe. For those that think we/I am off our rockers, you have to ask yourself...why are there so many from so many walks of life against the COVID narrative and jab? It's a serious question. This woman is a true Patriot.

From whistleblower Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, MD, MPH, FS. currently serving as the Brigade Surgeon for the 1st Aviation Brigade Ft. Rucker, Alabama and is responsible for certifying the health, mental and physical ability, and readiness for all nearly 4,000 individuals on flight status on this post.

https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/09/affidavit-of-ltc-theresa-long-m-d-in-support-of-a-motion-for-a-preliminary-injunction-order/

She said this

The CDC and the FDA are civilian agencies that do not have the mission of National Defense that the DOD has.

Is CDC and FDA a private corporation??!

In response Keith Selin to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotBeachGirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Raina Davis, click on at the bottom under it