Instant IQ test:
Did you take the vax?

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Haven’t taken so much as a tylenol in almost 30 years..... screw their vax !

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

That's awesome! I got deathly sick from a flu shot in the 80's- only had one tetnus shot since.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I was given tetnus and morphine for 4 days in the hospital in the mid 90’s.... after that, medicine just didn’t agree with me, so i quit taking it. It took years to get that crap out of my system. Thank God he showed me years ago to get away from pharmaceutical drugs.

When I had that reaction to the flu shot back in the 80's I got so sick that I couldn't get out of bed for a month- if I went to the bathroom, I was so tired I slept for another 8 hours. I thought I was dying. I was afraid to go to the Dr because they probably would have said I had cancer or something, but I eventually got better, but I had swollen neck glands for a long time after that. Never got another one. I would have probably not lived if I went to the hospital.

I’ve never gotten a flu shot

Smart. I don't know what I was thinking at the time. But I learned. Still kicking!

Oh I understand, I’ve had to fall flat on my face so that God could show me something. At this point in time he usually doesn’t have to work so hard to get something through my thick head. 🤣

Only people mentioned by @VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Velvet S Angel, click on at the bottom under it