Instant IQ test:
Did you take the vax?

โœ๏ธโš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Havenโ€™t taken so much as a tylenol in almost 30 years..... screw their vax !

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

That's awesome! I got deathly sick from a flu shot in the 80's- only had one tetnus shot since.

โœ๏ธโš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I was given tetnus and morphine for 4 days in the hospital in the mid 90โ€™s.... after that, medicine just didnโ€™t agree with me, so i quit taking it. It took years to get that crap out of my system. Thank God he showed me years ago to get away from pharmaceutical drugs.

When I had that reaction to the flu shot back in the 80's I got so sick that I couldn't get out of bed for a month- if I went to the bathroom, I was so tired I slept for another 8 hours. I thought I was dying. I was afraid to go to the Dr because they probably would have said I had cancer or something, but I eventually got better, but I had swollen neck glands for a long time after that. Never got another one. I would have probably not lived if I went to the hospital.

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

Iโ€™ve never gotten a flu shot

Smart. I don't know what I was thinking at the time. But I learned. Still kicking!

(1) Show this thread