Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Battle of New Orleans, In 1814 - YouTube

Fun pictures to accompany Johnny Horton's song.I do not own rights to the song or images.BATTLE OF NEW ORLEANS(Written by Jimmy Driftwood)Johnny HortonIn 181...

Confirms once again...General Flynn (1 of the Less than 10).πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

QTSR Tele
The (vaccine) shot heard around the world

This >SHOT> to bring the BIG PHARMA.. Global ELITEs .orgs .. big Tech... The deep state who controlled the false flow of mainstream information in all countries DOWN

White HATS had to let the Deep State CABAL unleash the [DS]plan and had to record the crime in progress in real time....( It was the only way for Mil.Intel to track the MONEY, the players, the compromised institutions doctors. SCIENTIST.[DS] Mil., LAWYER'S. Banks..ect.ext.ect .. And to record ALL CRIMES)////
>THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY
..... IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY

[EXPOSURE] is coming.....
WORLD WIDE~

Like I said long ago. [fake] WAR .. Military will position around the world ..>>> but then the MILITARY WILL turn on it's Government.. ARREST ALL who conspired with the Plandemic.. Set up//// MILLIONS WILL be arrested through the world including the top 3000 ELITES who control the World.. World banks. World health.. World news. World wars. World tech...<

The SHOT heard around the world /