Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

DR SHIVA SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD

HE IS NOT A TRUMP FAN, INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Trump is the best we've had in decades. He did so much good for this country. However, I have never understood him pushing the vaccine. My son and grandsons have taken the vaccine. If they have problems, I will include him in those who are responsible.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Do they have problems? If he had not worked to get the vax out there in 9 months, like he did, they would have locked us down for upwards of 5 years and Mandated. We all would have been forced worldwide. By doing that it was released as an emergeny use authorization. He gave us free will. [They] are wondering why we are not all dead? Hence the boosters. He toted HCQ and Zpac. I hope your grandkids are well. 🙏

Understood. Praying for everyone to have good health. Those monsters thought we would be dropping like flies asap, but in Florida, between Trump and Desantis, they gave us monoclonal antibody treatment to help high risk people stay out of the nazi playlist in hospitals (remdesivir + ventilater = death).

We were all deer in a headlight when the scamdemic was brought on us. I sat in disbelief that everyone was swallowing the bullshit, and I wondered if the Chinas virus was done on purpose, not by coincidence.

Cannot fix the past. Need to move forward into the future and believe that good things will happen, and are happening.

No one died in my family yet. Some vulnerable got sick, but the babies and little children have not been vaxxed yet, so the jury is out on that.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

🙏 Amen. I had 5 family test positive. 3 had nothing. 1 had vomiting and diarrhea, the last a crappy cold. I hope they don’t vax those kids 🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

🙏💡👊😞ME TOO. SO SAD. I CANNOT CONTROL THE STUPID PARENTS.

GOD BLESS

(1) Show this thread