Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Patriots,

I have tried my best for the last few years to present to you what I believed was going on. Now, there is little doubt.
I ask of you, God almighty and his son, our savior Jesus Christ that you forgive me if I was in anyway misleading or false. I do not ask this lightly. I take full responsibility for my actions and still try very hard to check the ego and show only facts and love.
Thank you for riding this crazy world with me and for giving me your time and attention. God bless you all Patriots.

Have no fear for he has risen.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I get wanting forgiveness for leading anyone astray. However, I fail to see how you have done this. I have not followed you long. I am fairly new and God has truly guided me to where I am at. I have not seen any reason for you to apologize or ask forgiveness. I thank you for what you have shared. God bless you patriot. Only God knows the whole story. May He be glorified!

Thank you for your kindness. I have always felt guided, like you to where I needed to be, what I should post on. There may have been times that I let ego replace God. For that I am very sorry. I will fight with you and the rest of the Patriots until the end.
God bless and God speed Patriot!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it