Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There was a large group of people that banded together and “acted” like Patriots, on Twitter back in the day.

They all teamed up against me and said that I was Jack Dorsey.

lulz

They thought the only way I could know the information I knew was because I was Jack and I was spying on their DMs or something.

I’m obviously NOT Jack Dorsey and I don’t hate these childish satanists and mislead foreign intel operatives either.

Truth reveals itself.

I remember you on twitter. I followed you there too . I was attacked too for sharing scripture that a big account had shared . I was new and didnt realize i shoukd have tagged them . ( I was a quite watcher ) I apologized to that account for not tagging them. It was Santa Surfing that ltold this account . Then several gained up on me until Santa was caught in a some lies and i posted on her wall and said it doesnt feel good does it to have people gain up on you if you are truly trying . I let the cat out of the bag and most of those people that were against was no longer .

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HealTheWorld in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heal The World Joyful, click on at the bottom under it