There was a large group of people that banded together and “acted” like Patriots, on Twitter back in the day.

They all teamed up against me and said that I was Jack Dorsey.

lulz

They thought the only way I could know the information I knew was because I was Jack and I was spying on their DMs or something.

I’m obviously NOT Jack Dorsey and I don’t hate these childish satanists and mislead foreign intel operatives either.

Truth reveals itself.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I remember that! Yeah you def aren't JACK...
JACK is WHACK! I cant wait until he is gone for good!!!

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

I remember you on twitter. I followed you there too . I was attacked too for sharing scripture that a big account had shared . I was new and didnt realize i shoukd have tagged them . ( I was a quite watcher ) I apologized to that account for not tagging them. It was Santa Surfing that ltold this account . Then several gained up on me until Santa was caught in a some lies and i posted on her wall and said it doesnt feel good does it to have people gain up on you if you are truly trying . I let the cat out of the bag and most of those people that were against was no longer .

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Hmmm🤨

the info you and other large accounts share i cant even use to wake others up. cause the proof to your info is always happening behind the scenes. i wonder why the plan wasn't to take over the media first?

You, Time, Phae, VK and 1 maybe 2 others.

The constant Q post deltas, the constant info before it happened.

The good times, before the purge.

Ill remember those months for the rest of my life.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Truth will always prevail.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

You are loved Doq. 🙏💜

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I followed you on the Twit, I follow you here. Always enjoyed your posts because they made me think, see deeper than the visible, and question when no one else did. Thank you for that. When I do go back to Twit I find silly opinions, people just looking for followers, and a WHOLE lot of angry people with no place to direct that anger to. So many people with no direction.

Yes, people get conflicted when there is change and they don't understand what / who / why ... Its ok, they are not your focus.

Stay with the message, don't veer from the path, all is good.

That is for sure, Doq!!
I'm SEEING who is really who more now.
Everyday the darkness in Digital Soldier's clothing
is being EXPOSED. It's AMAZING.
Thanks for the confirm.

President Kennedy not only saw that the deep state demons
had infiltrated EVERYTHING
but he also saw HOW to defeat them:
"...Special forces,
forces which are too unconventional
to be called conventional."
And IRREGULAR WARFARE was born in America.

Hence Q Team's GENIUS 12D Plan / movie
& our world of double & triple agents, CGI,
body-doubles, actors & clones.
For little Patriots like me the challenge is
who is who is who!?
It's getting easier to tell! 😼💪🇺🇸

People just cant think for themselves anymore..Youre obviously DJTs right hand man. Ie: his dopplegamger. 😉

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I have always liked you!