Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

The vaccine IS the mark.
That is why it can not be altered/fixed/removed.
You knew that already.
Do not take it.
Shout it from rooftops and mountains
Show your love to those in Christ.
Hold on,
God and his team are on the way.
Pray.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Saw a post about looking glass 1776. Went and did a light scrape. Not a dig. Third hit on search page? I know there are many reference points out there, more than one meaning. I’m now wondering why Neur. Code got pushed early and often, when we already have US Code. Smoke and mirrors. Kabuki Theatre of the Absurd.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/22/6771

Very much so. But satan can not force his mark, it must be taken freely. It says that the beast deceives those who take the mark. Isn't the vaccine one of the biggest deceptions mankind has ever known? Pray for knowledge and guidance and the Lord will answer you.
God bless you Ana.

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

I don’t disagree with you at all. It’s just interesting that some continue to point to external codes when the U.S. has codified it internally. I just wonder, who is olaying what game. I knew about the mandate gor CBP before the whistleblower came forward. Believe me when I say, I will no longer be able to trust any of my family by the end of the year…

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I do not remember the passage verse but it says something along the lines of
I will set son against his father
Daughter against her mother
Your family will be your greatest enemy
if you seek to follow me

If that isn't true right now I am not sure what is.

I do not remember the passage verse but it says something along the lines of
I will set son against his father
Daughter against her mother
Your family will be your greatest enemy
if you seek to follow me

If that isn't true right now I am not sure what is.

(2) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

It has been a very long and well thought out plan to get people to accept it. And now we're here, the end times, which is really the beginning.