Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

The vaccine IS the mark.
That is why it can not be altered/fixed/removed.
You knew that already.
Do not take it.
Shout it from rooftops and mountains
Show your love to those in Christ.
Hold on,
God and his team are on the way.
Pray.

I have been shouting it from the rooftops. Many have been brainwashed by the narrative the church has been putting in their heads for years. I know that a lot of people feel it can’t be because its not in their head or right arm. Symbolism will be the downfall of any who can’t see it, sadly. I pray everyone not realizing this is given eyes to see quickly.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHolder113 in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

My sister let me ask you this. Does the blood not flow through the entire body? The Mark is what is in the vaccine not where it is given. The Chip will come to rest in the arm or head depending on which vax has been taken. It is RFID so it can be located. Each chip has a number along with satan's.
God bless you sister, keep up your fight for soon we will see God's victory!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Also what I left out is that it does not matter if a new version comes later it is STILL THE VACCINE that is the mark. Should we wait until his children take the binding mark before we sound the alarm? Of course not. You are doing God's work sister, let no one stop you or block your path.

(1) Show this thread