when is the next movie coming out? been watching this same one over & over forever. bad guys do bad things.... it is known they are bad guys nothing happens.... where/when are the good guys??? YOU HAVE TO BE HERE & NOW!!! THE MOVIE IS ENDING. NO AFTER CUT SCENES. THIS IS IT. WE HAVE 1 SHOT!! Are YOU angry,upset, I will even accept mildly discomfort at this point. Things have been shown,drawn, SPELLED OUT!! Cannot get any more clear!!! MAKE YOUR STAND NOW!!! YOU.WILL.NOT.SEE. THE.CREDITS!!!

In response MIDn1ghTR1dER ... to his Publication

their agenda is going along quite well with everybody getting vaccine and putting someone in there that gives people hope that just keeps kicking the can down the road just be patient just be patient just be patient till you're all dead

In response James Dean to his Publication

No can. Two roads. Tired of the same road. Looking for the next offramp. Where/When is the NEXT EXIT?!?! YOU ALL decide!!!

I've been wanting to get a rally together to our local military base and ask them when the hell are they going to do their job

They are doing Their job as of now. Think of what Their “JOB” is. What did They swear to do? Who is Their “boss” right now?WHO IS THEIR BOSS RIGHT NOW? You/we are not as of this moment. They have 1 “boss”. 1. I think you are referencing Their commitment. That is totally up to THE PEOPLE. YOU/ME/WE!!!

growing up years ago in high school they had somebody coming into the locker rooms breaking into lockers stealing people's stuff they took my varsity jacket a brand new watch and wallet I gathered a group together we went into the principal's office and told him we're sick and tired of it something needs to be done about it now. They ended up getting Security on campus in that put it into that. ultimately every government official works for us including the president

I totally agree!!! That is what SHOULD happen. If things were in a vacuum thats the way they should happen. But.... If 3/4 of your studentbody was for your right to have private things in your school locker and the other 1/4 (had alumni/$$$) thought that was outragious.. do You honestly think the outcome would be the same? Would You & Followers been met with “resistence”? Just a question.

yep each one of us were ready to volunteer and stay and watch the locker room until they did something about it. the motto of our school was we lead others follow I still stand by that

WE(Humanity) need more of You!!! Standing up for your/our selves is in dire need!!! Shine your light!!! Be a beacon!!! OUR MILITARY is doing the job They are tasked to do. I promise You that!!!

I guess I just feel like making some noise getting out there and pushing the limits to see where it makes a difference. just waiting for somebody to push my buttons as I snap back at them to wake up and quit being a damn sheep. thanks for your patriotism if you are in the military or just out of the military and thanks anyways have a great night

Keep being YOU!! Thanx for the chat. You have no idea how much I needed this!!! THANX!!!

Only people mentioned by @MIDn1ghTR1dER in this post can reply

anytime I will respond 😎👍