When the history books are finally actual history books, this fella will go down in history as one of the biggest heroes to ever live.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

He is related to Trump. Just like you are related to me.

God

Already

won.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Well you must be freaking kewl if your muh kin. Like for real, nothing would surprise me at this point. lol

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Slick handle, maybe you ARE related to me. ONE way or the other, we are here to see the NWO have its ass handed to it on a platter and nothing less.

(3) Show this thread

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

POP, POP. GOES THE TRUTH….. WQQQQQHQQQQQQ 🍿🔨⌚️🐸😎

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

I really hope that is legit, I have been pissed off forever about that, those fkrs scooping him up. Livid, may be the best description.

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

in the light of eternity rich will be his reward

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

I am believing for him a YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE break thru.

(1) Show this thread

its all fake remember its just a movie

In response James Dean to his Publication

You don't think he is in jail?

(1) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

This man needs to be set free. He did nothing wrong except expose corruption and he has paid dearly for doing this. He is a true hero who basically sacrificed his life for us!!

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

He is in my estimation, one of the world's top heroes, no doubt about it. And should be restored and given his freedom. SICK he is in jail.

(1) Show this thread