[They] R FOOKED . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
@vincentkennedy . β˜€οΈ
TRUMP WON!!! . ❀️
WWG1WGA . 🌎
DO IT Q . 😎
We LUV U Q

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

please tell me Military will be taking over soon. i am so over Biden and the cabal and DS.
i was talking with my husband this morning about the Arizona audits and he just does not get it! After the report on MSM on Friday and their lies he firmly believes Biden won!

IT's TIME
LiLKraken,
The fuse is getting awfully close to the powder keg. Once it goes BOOM, there will be no stopping it until we decide it is over. Many will be hurt, many will loose their lives. this is not a fairy tale. this is not Hollywood. this is not a threat. this is a glimpse as to what is coming if the military does not step in soon and put an end to the lefts blatant actions of treason and crimes against humanity. there are millions of us who have seen combat first hand, have taken the lives of the enemy first hand, who are so very close to taking this entire country back by force regardless of what our corrupt government has to say about. there will be nothing they will be able to say or do to stop it. we are nation wide and the normal civilian population will either get out of they way or get run through. like i said, the fuse it getting very short and once it goes BOOM, it will get very bad very quick. GOD Bless America and GOD Bless you All. good luck ForGODandCountry

I'm a proud American Mom, Granny,Aunt,Sister,family1st , country ♀, in the city Trump loving fair ♀β™₯CCRN 5 specs, my #1 focus PEDIATRICSβ™₯

He has the goods on HRCβ™₯

I'm a proud American Mom, Granny,Aunt,Sister,family1st , country ♀, in the city Trump loving fair ♀β™₯CCRN 5 specs, my #1 focus PEDIATRICSβ™₯

Is rowdy Gowdy coming back to the lime light?

q1656 But but but but you just said It will not be Gowdy.
>>1983663
Being on the list does not equate to receiving the nomination.
Q
>>1983724
Make no mistake-
Rep Gowdy is a Patriot.
Q