At the start of 2021, Trump told me in a dream that Pence was a traitor and it was the most vivid dream I've ever had.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

This American Prophet video shows Phil Haney , who didnt kill himself, talking about Pence
https://rumble.com/vbibhd-jfk-returns-from-the-vault.html

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

3 years ago Field McConnell told me and thousands that Pence was a pedo and traitor.

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

I had a dream a few weeks ago where Pres Trump comforted me by holding my hand. it was powerful.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Sounds like more than a dream!

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

my husband said he had a dream that was somprofound it changed his perspective. he said he woke up and looked at the tv on the wall in our bedroom and saw a hand come out and it was my hand and i pulled him thru it and he, me my son amd his wife were all there on like a ride car and we were going theu all these tunnels and i had super energy power to fight off all the evil and get rid of it. he said it was like a roller coaster ride. and it went on forever then when it was over i took him back thru the tv and told him that i am gone now but its his time to shine and tell the world the truth.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

one of the prophets (i cant remmebr who, maybe mark taylor) awhile back had a word feom the Lord that there was a snake very close to the president in the white house ..

This is more like it. ❤️🙏❤️

🤣🤣🤣 I believe it!! He looks the part. i mean his clone does.

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

Thank God, I didn't even need a dream. I only needed to look at him years ago and I knew.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I'd still have my Trump bumper sticker proudly displayed, if it didn't have Pence on it too. Looking forward to the new stickers😉

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

its yours if you want it. i already have a plain Trump sticker on my car.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Wife, Mother, Nana, Friend to many, Patriot to 4-10-20.....new/followed santasurfing & drcharlieward

I had the same one......what are the odds???? TRUTH !!!!!

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

where are yall buying xrp from the usa tomorrow morning at 8:30am est??

Jesus SAVES! Granddaughter of Armenian Massacre survivor. Married 44 years, mom of 2 daughters, plays 🪗 RN who refused vaccine.

In response Scott Tuck to his Publication

uphold is allowing purchases

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Scott Tuck to his Publication

if you set your vpn to London you can buy or trade on Binance .

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes, bad vibes with that one.

Revelation 1:18 KJV- I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

God ✝️ Family ❤️ Country 🇺🇸 Warrior Mom / Research Everything

He does not look the same to me

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

In response Patriot Girl_3 to her Publication

John Trump worked with tesla as an eltrical engineer. the entanglement begins.

(1) Show this thread

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

I finally had a dream about Trump last night. I only remember bits and pieces but I remember it feeling glorious and I was a part of the plan. I am so fulfilled this morning.