72 was booted off Twitter yesterday morning, I found him this morning on GAB. A few of us are trying to nudge him over here. If you are on GAB too, make sure he knows about us. I know he would like it better. He has huge following that would join us here if he did... You can find 55 here......

72 Seconds is now on GAB https://gab.com/555true4u

Love Frogs. #SaveOurChildren Mother/sister of Army vets, Daughter/Niece of Navy Vets,Cousin Marine/Air Force vets. No Space Force ~ yet.

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Which is the real 72 Seconds? The picture shows@55true4u, you wrote@555true4u. Two accounts same person or one fake, one real? Robbie Ball

Love Frogs. #SaveOurChildren Mother/sister of Army vets, Daughter/Niece of Navy Vets,Cousin Marine/Air Force vets. No Space Force ~ yet.

In response White Hat to her Publication
In response White Hat to her Publication

He was on twitter, that account was suspended, now he is on gab with a slightly different address. Twitter (55 suspended) Gab (555 new). sorry for the confusion

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Thanks for response@perfectsliders but what I mean is that there are 2 gab accounts, one is@55true4u, the other is@555true4u. they both sound like 72. One is not active much. I figure it is both him, started one then the other. At any rate, I am going with@555true4u.
thanks again

Only people mentioned by @ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MBJ8388 Hearts4America, click on at the bottom under it