72 was booted off Twitter yesterday morning, I found him this morning on GAB. A few of us are trying to nudge him over here. If you are on GAB too, make sure he knows about us. I know he would like it better. He has huge following that would join us here if he did... You can find 55 here......

72 Seconds is now on GAB https://gab.com/555true4u

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

ThanQ! Gab is slow but will go follow!! I miss many from twatter:(

In response Juli Smith to his Publication

yea he has already had a couple of his infamous quiz shows, they are still fun, but yea GAB is slow

(1) Show this thread

Living life in Pennsyl-tucky. Love my country. Army 🇺🇸 Patriot ❤ Trump #Deplorable #2A #WWG1WGA 🥶Stay Frosty My Friends 🥶

There are 2 on GAB both created Jan 2021
https://gab.com/55true4u - same as Twitter
and https://gab.com/555true4u (extra 5) with over 2K followers

In response Kim AnonPa to her Publication

I know the 555 is him, not sure where the other came from

(1) Show this thread

Stuck in Chy-na-chussettes... Still fighting

I found him also... He actually followed me back... Seems like it is definitely him...

Love Frogs. #SaveOurChildren Mother/sister of Army vets, Daughter/Niece of Navy Vets,Cousin Marine/Air Force vets. No Space Force ~ yet.

Which is the real 72 Seconds? The picture shows@55true4u, you wrote@555true4u. Two accounts same person or one fake, one real? Robbie Ball

Love Frogs. #SaveOurChildren Mother/sister of Army vets, Daughter/Niece of Navy Vets,Cousin Marine/Air Force vets. No Space Force ~ yet.

In response White Hat to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

awwwww i was just looking for him. miss him so much 🥲 if you can please tell him BluStormBaby says hi 💖💖💖

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

I sent him a note.

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Fingers crossed....

(1) Show this thread

drop Twitte let them be dust in the wind.

#WWG1WGA #MAGA I will fight for DJT and I will never give up! Patriot, Q follower, thinking for myself, dauntless!

Oh how I've missed 72 Seconds and Catturd2

In response Cyber Sister17 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

both is a good option............ both get attacked... and are new.

i like to see ppl going to telegram here as well, I was purged 5x by twitter, i am not going on every platform, i like GAB but to slow, Anonup is much better,

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

72 keeps saying Elvis is alive, and others... i didn't know what to make of him. So these people ARE alive?

In response Sunny Day to her Publication

Not sure, but sure like to eventually find out, ... followed you

(1) Show this thread

Gab is still extremly slow for me. I do like this platform much better.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

glad you found him!!!