Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

didnt this end a few months ago? and didnt biden revoke this? I think we are too far gone and hoping for this audit to bring us some good news is a dream. monkey werx just said today we are done as a country hundreds of thousands of immigiants bought in daily from our own government meant to overpower us and take our sovernty away. they are winning. I hate to say that but its reality. we will be like poor australia.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

I like monkey but he is a doomsday kind of guy. dont feed off of his negative energy.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Like many of us, Monkey’s been at this for years and takes it’s toll mentally and emotionally. If content comes across as doomsday, chalk it up to being in a funk because, that’s not his norm. Go back a couple months and re-view his work.

Sadly it IS his norm. i followed him for a long time then when trump didnt get back in office..his attitude tanked..and it has stayed there. So all yr hes been negative. horrible attitude for a man of God. He needs to go back to the seminary. i have no sympathy for fear mongerers.

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I respect your opinion 🇺🇸