Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption, December 21, 2017.#NCSWIC

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

chy-nah

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

That's the only redistribution I'd ever be in favor of....

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

We will need to memorize it.
This is a HISTORICAL document

God bless Donald Trump!! The triumphant one indeed. He is the entire worlds angel sent from above. May God continue to protevt you, Doq!! 🙏❤😇

They don't say "1221 take it away for nothing!"

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

yep, delicious! 😉❤️🙏

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

We always focus on the Humans rights abuse and overlook the corruption bit.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Im patiently waiting for these sealed indictments and massive arrests! I need to see some of the folks.....go DOWN! These folks are abusing our kids!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

wow..i didnt know all of those were archived..been looking for Trumps EO's. thanks.

didnt this end a few months ago? and didnt biden revoke this? I think we are too far gone and hoping for this audit to bring us some good news is a dream. monkey werx just said today we are done as a country hundreds of thousands of immigiants bought in daily from our own government meant to overpower us and take our sovernty away. they are winning. I hate to say that but its reality. we will be like poor australia.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

I like monkey but he is a doomsday kind of guy. dont feed off of his negative energy.

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

Do you really think our military and Trump would desert us? Think about it.

(2) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )

The wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous, we win.