Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

didnt this end a few months ago? and didnt biden revoke this? I think we are too far gone and hoping for this audit to bring us some good news is a dream. monkey werx just said today we are done as a country hundreds of thousands of immigiants bought in daily from our own government meant to overpower us and take our sovernty away. they are winning. I hate to say that but its reality. we will be like poor australia.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

I like monkey but he is a doomsday kind of guy. dont feed off of his negative energy.

thanks for the uplift. I need it after his show today. I think ill stay away from his sit reps for a bit. he brings me down

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cheryl555 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

yep.i left him exactly for that reason. He speaks of his faith in God yet has no faith in God and is showing his fear and spreading it. FAITH IN GOD..... HERE..listen to this..it will brighten your day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0Uq1DU6IS0

JOHNNY ENLOW: TRUST THE PLAN - A WONDERFUL DAY IS AHEAD! - YouTube

Elijah List Ministries / ElijahStreams TV, 525 2nd Ave SW, Suite 629 Albany, OR 97321 USAThank you for making the always-free Elijah List Ministries possible...

Don't believe everything you hear. Everyone is moving towards the same goal of learning...some are slower than others. I always go by my gut feeling. WE do not know the FULL story...none of us. Stay positive and know that we have to go through this to reach...the light..And remember we are WATCHING a movie😉