Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

et oui 🥸..

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I only throw on one of those daymen face diapers so i can get food for my family. when you have had the police called AND threatened to be called - when you get banned from your go-to store - well you do what you gotta do. i drop it down until i'm in the check out line or some karen harasses me then once i have my receipt the thing comes off. so i understand that scenario - it is seeing kids at parks - people walking biking jogging - driving in their cars - even sitting outside - i don't get that. they lack critical thought. i'm so ready to live in a reality that does not include them.

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

i cant stand to be around the masked
people do curbside mostly and
stay home..ugh!

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

literally 🙋🏼‍♀️ today at a brewery!!!!! 🤣😎🇺🇸

praying for them, grace, peace

I believe what he saw were PEDOPHILES coming after him.

Yep every day

USSFmom🚀 ‘USA in God we trust! ‘🇺🇸

but we know!! haha!

I have to be honest. I really do feel sorry for the people that are believing this covid bs. They really are afraid of making other people sick. I never wear a mask but most of my family does in fear of making someone sick. It's just human nature. I try to tell them it"s all bs but they don't want to listen. I do feel good that I warned them 😊