Only people mentioned by @Trade_With_Arthurhodgin in this post can reply

Lover of Jesus. Spiritual Discerner. Fur Mom. We the People. 2A. MAGA. Patriot. Ephesians 3:20.

In response Arthur Hodgin to his Publication

I want to tell you how much I appreciate the time you’ve spent mentoring me during my first few weeks on learning how to trade crypto. The training classes have been okay, but your extra insights added to my understanding. Because of you, I feel that I got up to speed faster. I look forward to being able to work independently soon!

I am grateful to have you@Trade_With_Arthurhodgin as my boss, May God continue to bless you.

Outspoken, patriotic, unapologetic, mixed blood American. US citizen by birth, Idahoan by choice, westerner by the grace of God.

Thank you for being an awesome mentor!

⚓️True Anchor of the Republic FIGURATIVELY fighting to help Make America Great Again, a SPIRITUALLY powerful movement lead by Trump ⚓️

Congrats buddy

Christian, mother, grandmother, Trump supporter

Awesome truly he deserves all the praises

I joined late. I was on FB but left.when they started taking my posts down, now I'm here on Anonup. Where no one will take down my post.

He's the best when it comes to trading.

💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵

I am a patriotic Republican and very pro-Trump. Woe to the Woke. When Supreme Court Justices have no concept of justice.

welcome to the table#WinningTeam

Thanks so much sir for all you have been doing, Truly you are God sent to touch the lives of people out there.